Thursday 9 March 2017

My Interview with Author Sarah Bale


When did you first realize you wanted to become a Writer/author? 

I’ve always wanted to be a writer. Even in first grade I can remember telling people I was going to write books when I was older.

Where do you get your ideas for your book?

I get ideas for my books everywhere. I’m a big people watcher, too. Oh… and I’ve gotten a few ideas from my dreams.

What kind of things do you enjoy when not writing?

Drinking wine. Lol only mostly kidding. I like to read (obviously), travel, and I’m obsessed with The Walking Dead.

How many books have you written? Which is your favorite?

I’ve written more than I can count. Currently, I’ve had 9 books published, some traditionally and some self-published. Gosh, it’s hard to pick a favorite. I’d have to say either Virgin Wars or Daisy and the Dead, though.

Do you have any suggestions to help others who have a passion for writing?

Read a lot, and not just in the genre you write in. Learn from others. And NETWORK! I can’t stress how far networking goes in this industry.

What do you think makes a great story?

A happily ever after makes a great story, in my opinion.

Which Writer/Authors inspire you?

PC Cast, Sylvia Day, Susan Elizabeth Phillips… gosh, the list goes on and on!

What are you working on at the moment?(optional)
Currently I’m working on the sequel to Daisy and the Dead.

What genre are your books?

Mostly contemporary romances. I’ve dabbled with sports romances, fantasy, dystopian. They’re all Spicy, though!

What drew you to the genre you write?

I love reading contemporary romances, so it was the obvious choice for me to write them.

Which Actor/Actress would you like to see portraying the lead character from your most recent book?(any book you like)

For Virgin Wars I totally see Colton Haynes as Jace, Skyler Samuels as Stacie.

Do you write full-time or part-time?

Part time for now.

What is the hardest thing about writing?

Probably pushing through writer’s block. Sometimes there’s a million things going on and it’s hard to sit down and write when I’m not feeling it. But the words won’t write themselves.

Any tips on how to get through the dreaded Writer’s block?

For me, it helps to work on multiple projects at once. That way I can take a break from the project causing the block and work on something else. By the time I switch back to the original project the writer’s block has worked itself out. The main thing is just getting words down no matter what.

Do you read much, and if so who are your favorite Authors or genres?

I read a lot, for sure! I love contemporary romances, historical romances, and erotica. 

Is there anything else you would like to add that I haven’t included?

How can Readers discovery more about you and your work?(please provide proper links)

You can find more about me and my books at: www.SarahBale.com



Thank you very much for taking the time out of your busy schedule to take part in this interview 
THANK YOU!😊

No comments:

Post a Comment