Wednesday 8 March 2017

My Interview with Author LS Anders


When did you first realize you wanted to become a Writer/author?

 When I was a teenager, I loved romance novels and avidly daydreamed love stories between different people. 
Where do you get your ideas for your book? I’m still very much a daydreamer, I make up stories and characters inside my head. It helps me fall asleep to play my own personal movie after I close my eyes.    

What kind of things do you enjoy when not writing?

 Reading and playtime with my family. 

How many books have you written? Which is your favorite?

 Vehn is my debut novel. Tegan is currently being written. It would be like playing favorites with your children, I couldn’t favor one over the other.  

Do you have any suggestions to help others who have a passion for writing?

 You have to really enjoy doing it and not expect to get anything back. It is very difficult to market and advertise if you are an independent author.  

What do you think makes a great story?

 You have to have some kind of conflict going on with your characters that needs a unique resolution to keep people turning the page.      

Which Writer/Authors inspire you? There are too many to mention.

What are you working on at the moment?(optional)

Tegan will be the second in the Exotic Ink Series.

What genre are your books?

 Mine lean more towards erotic romance. My sex scenes are explicit, but all my novels will have loads of romance and always an HEA.

What drew you to the genre you write?

 What’s better than a smoking hot romance with a hot man and a sexy woman, who find unequivocal love in the end. Love conquers all. 

Which Actor/Actress would you like to see portraying the lead character from your most recent book?(any book you like)

 There is no one that can come close to Vehn, but the wrestler, Roman Reigns, would make an excellent Tegan.   

Do you write full-time or part-time? Part-time. I hope one day I can make it a full-time position. 

What is the hardest thing about writing? Editing. 

Any tips on how to get through the dreaded Writer’s block?

 Put something down on the page, even if you think it sucks, because when you go back and read what you wrote yesterday, it is never as bad ad you thought. It’s all in your mind. 

Do you read much, and if so who are your favorite Authors or genres?

 I don’t get to read as much as I used to, but I like Victoria Ashley, JR Ward, and Carian Cole. There are tons of other authors I enjoy reading. There’s just too many to mention. It’s a good thing that indie publishing has really taken off, because the publishing houses have missed the boat on a lot of really great books that might never have been read.    

Is there anything else you would like to add that I haven’t included?

How can Readers discovery more about you and your work?(please provide proper links)    

Website: https://exoticinkbooks.blogspot.com/  
Newsletter: http://feeds.feedburner.com/ExoticInkBooks   
Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/lsandersink/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LSAndersBooks
Twitter:  https://twitter.com/ExoticInkBooks
Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/16373818.L_S_Anders
Instagram:  www.instagram.com/exoticinkbooks



Thank you very much for taking the time out of your busy schedule to take part in this interview 

No comments:

Post a Comment