Thursday 9 March 2017

My Interview with Author L.M. Birzulis


When did you first realize you wanted to become a Writer/author?

 I always loved to write, I would write stories in school when I was supposed to be working. A Teacher told me that I had real talent and I decided at twelve that I wanted to write.

Where do you get your ideas for your book?

 Sometimes I get things from dreams, or I day dream and let my mind wander and I’ll find an idea. Sometimes music can give me ideas.

What kind of things do you enjoy when not writing?

 I love writing YA and supernatural romance, I have enjoyed writing a psychological horror before.

How many books have you written? Which is your favorite?

 I have writen three so far that are part of a trilogy, book two and three will be released in a few months.

Do you have any suggestions to help others who have a passion for writing?

 Never give up, and don’t doubt yourself.

What do you think makes a great story?

 Passion for what you are writing.

Which Writer/Authors inspire you?

 Chloe Neill, Jenifer L Armentrout and P.C and Christen Cast and Cassandra Clare

What are you working on at the moment?(optional)

 Broken wings, Book three in The Watchers trilogy.

What genre are your books?

 Supernatural romance for YA.

What drew you to the genre you write?

 I love to read it.

Which Actor/Actress would you like to see portraying the lead character from your most recent book?(any book you like)

 Sarah Paxton as Jade Grover.

Do you write full-time or part-time?

 I work with disabled children fulltime so I write on the side.

What is the hardest thing about writing?

 Forcing your brain to work when you have writers block.

Any tips on how to get through the dreaded Writer’s block?

 Scream, go for a walk with your pet, have a bath or meditate.

Do you read much, and if so who are your favorite Authors or genres?

 I read all the time, I read YA, supernatural romance, romance.

Is there anything else you would like to add that I haven’t included?

 I find that it is harder for Dyslexic and young writers to get noticed.

How can Readers discovery more about you and your work?(please provide proper links)

https://www.facebook.com/L.M.Birzulis/
@lauramarybee (instagram)
@LauraMaryBee (Twitter)


Thank you very much for taking the time out of your busy schedule to take part in this interview 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment